1. Goods sold in the UK mainland may be returned at the sole discretion of Fridgevillage for a refund, partial refund, exchange or replacement within 7-days provided they are returned unused, complete, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging. Fridgevillage is not responsible for return transportation fees and it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the items to fridge village warehouse.
2. The customer must request a return in writing to Fridgevillage within 7 days of receipt of goods stating the reason and agreeing to the restocking charge.
3. Items returned will be subject to a restocking fee which is payable by the customer. The restocking charge will be 30% of the price paid.
4. No refunds or partial refunds will be paid until such time as goods have been returned and inspected by the company and/or manufacturer and until such time as the Fridgevillage, the manufacturer and/or supplier has deemed them to be unused, complete, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging.
5. Certain Goods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
6. Certain Goods such as knives or other hazardous items must be returned in adequate postal packaging for health and safety reasons.
7. Certain last-in-line, graded, special offer or special-order Goods may also be nonreturnable which will be stated in the website.
8. Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to Fridgevillage within 24 hours.
9. Large Goods such as refrigerators must be inspected by the Customer on delivery for damage and an acceptance of delivery docket completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery. If goods are accepted (instead of being rejected and sent back on the original delivery vehicle) at the time of delivery with damage noted, it shall be at the sole discretion of Fridgevillage if a return will be granted and restocking charges may be applied to such items.
10. No Goods will be sold on a 'sale or return' basis without prior written approval by Fridgevillage.